By participating in Progress Energy residential and business energy-efficiency programs, Progress Energy customers have saved more than $1 billion. That’s enough energy savings to power the city of St. Petersburg for five years – and reduce emissions in an amount equal to removing 1.8 million cars from the road.
To take advantage of these savings programs and get your share of the next billion saved, start by:
- Requesting a free Home Energy Check.
- If you've already had a Home Energy Check, call 1.888.302.8348 to speak to a representative about rebates available for your home improvement projects.
Energy-efficiency home improvements
Energy-efficiency is one of the few investments that can help you gain a return on your energy bill and on the value of your home. Click on the links below to learn about home improvement rebates offered by Progress Energy:
- Duct repair – Get up to $150 back
- Attic insulation upgrade – Get $75 or more back
- Heat pump replacement – Get up to $350 back
- Energy-efficient windows – Get up to $250 back
- Wall insulation upgrade – Get up to $300 back
- Reflective roofing – Get up to $150 back